- Feature Rich VoIP PABX's at an affordable cost
- Contact Center Solutions
- IVR - Interactive Voice Response Systems
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management Software
- Customised Telecommunications Solutions
- Voice Loggers
- Open Source Solution
Establish your Virtual Internet Telephony Service Provider - VITSP business, resell Dialtone Technologies Telecoms products under your brand name, define your own prices and margin of profit, while your customers receive top-quality VoIP services.
Dilation Technologies, Internet Telephony & state-of-the-art technology, offers the opportunity and the framework to setup your VoIP business today as a VITSP without investment risk, or any commitment.
Offer value added service to your customers or win new ones, by investing only in enthusiasm and willingness to succeed in a new technology era.
WHITE LABEL RESELLER'S BENEFITS
Easy start-up with low initial purchase of calling time.
No commitments or other constrains and limitations.
White Label Control Panel for you and your customers.
Dialtone Technologies OFFERS:
- Competitive AZ wholesale rates.
- Business support from Lokal World Telecoms Business Development Team.
- Special rates to certain destinations for supporting your success in your market.
- Access to Lokal World Telecoms's Control Panel interface so that, you can manage and monitor your clients and your success, using a flexible and friendly management tool.
- Customized "White Label" control panel interface for your end-customers providing them real-time access to their calls history and account balance (CDRs).
- User guide presentation on Lokal World Telecoms Control Panel and accounts monitor.
- 24x7 customer care.
- A clear and overall competitive advantage that will sustain your business growth.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Practically anyone who can address the market directly (even non telecom markets) and sell VoIP products & services, can become Dialtone Technologies "White Label" Reseller:
- Call Shops
- Internet Cafes
- Wireless Access Providers (WiFi, Satellite, etc.)
- Integrators offering solutions for HW & SW
- ISPs & Web hosting providers
- Search Engine & WEB portals
- Publications & Media
- Telephony retail chains
- Consumer electronics retail chains
- Sales & marketing free lancers